Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Trying to upgrade but have no clue what to ask for what I am selling.

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
Like I said I have a fantastic inspire 1v2 kit with more extras than I have ever seen sold including and extra x3 variant camera (also works with Osmo), 2 iPad Airs and an Osmo kit and I can't move it because I guess I am simply asking too much. So it's obvious that I have no idea how to price it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Here his what I am selling.

Everything listed below is in Great Condition without exception and the bird itself is in absolutely perfect working order with not so much as a hard landing:
1 - DJI Inspire 1 v2 quad copter
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Camera
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Variant Camera (also works with Osmo)
1 - DJI Osmo hand held gimbal
2 - Osmo batteries
1 - Osmo charger
1 - Osmo Microphone
1 - Osmo case
1 - Complete set of pro ND filters ( 3, 4, 5, 6 Stops) - Not cheesy PolorPros! these are well made, clearly marked and only 3 grams so no strain on the gimbal - manufactured by Aileen Studio
4 - TB-47 batteries
3 - TB-48 batteries
1 - Multi Charger
1 - Speed Charger
1 - Battery discharger and cycler for long term battery storage and extended life.
2 - Controllers with shorty lightning cords
2 iPad Air 2s See below for model and description
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Silver)
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Gold)
1 - Sun Shade for full-size iPad Air
1 - Neck Strap
1 Custom GPC case with wheels (holds everything above except extra camera and Osmo)
This is my Aerial DP reel. Everything in the video was shot with the above gear.
Aerial Show Reel

Reactions: dpwarren
Like I said I have a fantastic inspire 1v2 kit with more extras than I have ever seen sold including and extra x3 variant camera (also works with Osmo), 2 iPad Airs and an Osmo kit and I can't move it because I guess I am simply asking too much. So it's obvious that I have no idea how to price it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Here his what I am selling.

Everything listed below is in Great Condition without exception and the bird itself is in absolutely perfect working order with not so much as a hard landing:
1 - DJI Inspire 1 v2 quad copter
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Camera
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Variant Camera (also works with Osmo)
1 - DJI Osmo hand held gimbal
2 - Osmo batteries
1 - Osmo charger
1 - Osmo Microphone
1 - Osmo case
1 - Complete set of pro ND filters ( 3, 4, 5, 6 Stops) - Not cheesy PolorPros! these are well made, clearly marked and only 3 grams so no strain on the gimbal - manufactured by Aileen Studio
4 - TB-47 batteries
3 - TB-48 batteries
1 - Multi Charger
1 - Speed Charger
1 - Battery discharger and cycler for long term battery storage and extended life.
2 - Controllers with shorty lightning cords
2 iPad Air 2s See below for model and description
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Silver)
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Gold)
1 - Sun Shade for full-size iPad Air
1 - Neck Strap
1 Custom GPC case with wheels (holds everything above except extra camera and Osmo)
This is my Aerial DP reel. Everything in the video was shot with the above gear.
Aerial Show Reel
Location?
What currency?

Back in March, you said you turned down offers of $3700 and $4k, to which you should not have, especially the $4k offer.
No one is going to pay Inspire 2 money for an I1 V2, even one as well equipped as yours.

This is my opinion based on doing alot of buying and selling on other forums pertaining to RC.

Your best bet is to start splitting everything up.
A package deal is only to the benefit of the seller so that he/she can ship everything to one buyer.
If you have patience, you may find another $3500 offer, but if this were my kit, I'd start parting out

Your I1 V2 with 2 batteries, charger, props, case, X3 camera etc, is worth approx $1100 to $1200 depending on what batteries you sell it with, ie 1 tb47 and 1 tb48 or 2 tb48's.
I bought a mint I1 V2 for $1150 shipped from Canada with a TB47 and a TB48. The copter only had one test flight on it.

Your Ipad's will need to be parted out from the kit because not everyone uses, nor wants apple product, especially with Crystal Sky coming out any day now.

the OSMO hardware is a very niche product and you would be best to remove the OSMO stuff from the I1 package and try to sell it separately.

The GPC case can either be sold separately, or part of the I1 package in place of the factory case.
Be prepared to take a bath on the GPC, since one can buy a factory fresh travel mode GPC case for $199 with free shipping from Ritz.

Your spare X3 cam can be sold for around $250 - $300 depending on condition.
I bought a mint X3 as a spare for $250 shipped.

Your TB's can be sold rather quickly if you price them accordingly based on how many charges and their overall condition.
$100 per TB48 with low charges and no errors is reasonable.

Your battery charger/discharger..is that the unit that will hold 4 packs internally and perform cyclical charge/discharge functions?
The one that retailed for $500 ish?

You would have no problem selling that separately for $250 to $300 depending on condition.

Lastly, you need to take a large quantity of pictures and post them in your sale threads.

Be prepared to either take a bath on what you originally paid for everything, or be prepared to keep your fantastic kit as a backup.
once the I2 hit the market, I1's tanked, especially the T600's. Luckily for you, yours is an I1 V2

Didn't help that the Mavic Pro turned out to be such a convenient camera ship with similar output compared to the X3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Breacher1
I unfortunately agree with Cryhavoc38.
I began seriously shopping the used market in Jan. Prices began falling in feb. I got a great deal at the time, but prices have dropped considerably in the last month.
You do have a V2, and many items that are desirable.
You won't have trouble unloading any of it really, it's just going to be a bit more effort.
It will be a pain, but you will certainly recoup more if you split it up.
With that said, I am interested in items should you decide to split.
Hahaha. No really, I am... give me a shout.
Shameless, I am.

Reactions: cryhavoc38
I'd be interested in the Osmo hardware, only because the wife is going to drag me to Hawaii next month and force me to partake on zip lines and sugar plantation irrigation trench tubing. ;)

Btw, your reel is awesome. Any chance some of that was filmed in my neck of the woods? Northeast?
People don't believe New York can be beautiful, but upstate has some amazing outdoors.

If you decide to split up the unit, you are going to sell fast before it depreciates more, it is just going to be a bit more work for you.
Having said that, I am interested in the TB48 batteries. If you end up going down that path please let me know.

Back in March, you said you turned down offers of $3700 and $4k, to which you should not have, especially the $4k offer.
No one is going to pay Inspire 2 money for an I1 V2, even one as well equipped as yours.
Sigh... I know you're right and I can't thank you enough for the time you put in to answer me. Regarding the offers I turned away, I now believe that they we probably not that sincere and unfortunately gave me a false sense of value. Again your input here is truly appreciated.

I unfortunately agree with Cryhavoc38.
I began seriously shopping the used market in Jan. Prices began falling in feb. I got a great deal at the time, but prices have dropped considerably in the last month.
You do have a V2, and many items that are desirable.
You won't have trouble unloading any of it really, it's just going to be a bit more effort.
It will be a pain, but you will certainly recoup more if you split it up.
With that said, I am interested in items should you decide to split.
Hahaha. No really, I am... give me a shout.
Shameless, I am.
Thanks Mickdoggie. You and this forum will be the first to know if I do.

You're talking the stock 100w?

ETA: reading is fundamental, hahaha
The batteries you are referring to. I see now

Hey guys. Last silly question.
What is a reasonable amount of chargers on the TB-47 and TB-48 to sell at a good price used?

Last edited:
I'd ask:
Tb47- $100-115
Tb48- $120-130
Your miles will vary.
I also hate haggling over the internet.

Don't forget, shipping restrictions on lipo's.

Shipped a bricked 47 yesterday and Post Office made me use ground. No real biggie.

Definitely split it up to sell or you will loss allot. Another seller on here just sold his I1 pro on ebay. He had a couple less batteries than you and didn't have the osmo but had the same double ipad 2s,dual controllers with boosted panel antennas on both, x5 camera and 2 x3 cameras and landing mode hard case and it went for 2500. So sorry to say do not get to excited about getting allot out of it. You might be better selling it to someone local to ya that doesn't follow Internet prices very much and get closer to what you want in price out of it but anyone that visits this forum or others knows what this stuff is going for now. Piecing it out will give you the best return on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry