Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Upgrading Forum Software

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Making some upgrades to the forum software this evening. If you see some strange icons, such as a coke bottle for the alert icon at the top right, please refresh your browser. On most platforms/browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift and refreshing the page on your browser.

Please let me know if you see anything else that seems odd....

Thanks!

Making some upgrades to the forum software this evening. If you see some strange icons, such as a coke bottle for the alert icon at the top right, please refresh your browser. On most platforms/browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift and refreshing the page on your browser.

Thanks!
Hello,

From a few days, maybe a week I'm getting repeated notifications in Tapatalk for post I already have read and there are no new replies for those posts since my last visit but I continue getting notifications for them, every day a few times per day. So far I've got atleast 10-20 notifications for every post I followed in the last 1-2 weeks. I'm following other forums in Tapatalk and it seems that this problem happens only with the inspirepilots only. Could this be related to the software updates you're doing?

By the way thanks for keeping the forum software up to date!

Hello,

From a few days, maybe a week I'm getting repeated notifications in Tapatalk for post I already have read and there are no new replies for those posts since my last visit but I continue getting notifications for them, every day a few times per day. So far I've got atleast 10-20 notifications for every post I followed in the last 1-2 weeks. I'm following other forums in Tapatalk and it seems that this problem happens only with the inspirepilots only. Could this be related to the software updates you're doing?

By the way thanks for keeping the forum software up to date!
Not related but tapatalk is a mess so I’m not surprised. We are looking into other mobile solutions so I wouldn’t expect we will be on TT for much longer.

We haven’t had much success getting our TT apps updated in app stores and the TT app itself has recently been pulled from the android store.

Reactions: niki

Thanks!
On iOSthe UI isn’t rendering properly. The post controls are hidden as well as the general menu controls. The buttons are there I just can’t see them so I have to guess where I am clicking on the right thing

Have refreshed but still have the coke bottle. B3C5EAAD-4E55-46BB-BAF4-50C7B92B921E.png3A9834C5-5372-49DD-89EC-5B54D10C2FF4.png

Generally pulling down that page you are already on so it refreshes, clears the image cache and displays the correct icons. If not, you might need to clear your browser data in settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84