Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

voltage down what do you think ?

Reaction score
Hello Friends

i didn't use my inspire1 for more than one month because i couldn't charge them down until i got my new inspire1 from dji after the first one went down in the sea . so they replaced mine .
so when i tested the new isnspire1 with the old batteries i get the voltage on all of them in the red area so now i discharge all of them to 8% and then fully charged them . does this thing solve my problem ?
any tips ?

Hello Friends

i didn't use my inspire1 for more than one month because i couldn't charge them down until i got my new inspire1 from dji after the first one went down in the sea . so they replaced mine .
so when i tested the new isnspire1 with the old batteries i get the voltage on all of them in the red area so now i discharge all of them to 8% and then fully charged them . does this thing solve my problem ?
any tips ?
Yes you should be good to go. I would fly low and slow the first couple of full cycles just to be sure. If you ever need to do a reset on a DJI Inspire battery it has to be taken all the way down past 5% and fully charged.

Reactions: zoltanh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter