What is the lowest temperature you have successfully flown in?

What is the lowest temperature you have flown the Inspire 1?

• Total voters
The DJI Studio Crew flew one in -45C without problems on the shoot for the new Audi SQ5

At 1:50 you will see the Inspire

Very nice and professional footage ; only what I would dispute is that -45C looks bit different ( at least here in Canada)

Reactions: Droider
I'd like to know at what temperature the blades become too brittle to trust to fly with.

It is a WKM that I got when they first came out. WAY before Naza. I was flying Mikrokopter on my large machines then but wanted to test the WKM. Henece the 450. Its stayed on there to this day and was always used as a test machine for FW. All my commercial machines fly with WKM.

Ah, gotcha. I wondered if it was one you had already.
I was going to say, bit of overkill otherwise for a 450.

I flew in December when the temp was 34F. There were no apparent issues with the aircraft...but the X3 gimbal seemed to be having a hard time keeping up with the aircraft movements.

-15F and it flew fine... I keep the batteries warm, have been easy on the sticks, conservative on flight time, and let the aircraft hover for a few minuets after takeoff. However vision positioning system will not let me enter travel till I let it warm up for a bit...

Reactions: eldorado