Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Inspire 2 package

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I'm pretty excited to have found this forum. Haven't joined a forum in years, but since I am getting more into aerial cinematography, I figured this would be a great move. I'm currently looking to purchase an Inspire 2 + X5S package, preferably with the Prores and DNG licenses. I saw a few on ebay, but some of them include extra accessories put it out of my budget (4-5K). If anyone is selling or thinking about selling a bundle within my price range, please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: Advexure
Hi there :)

I'm pretty excited to have found this forum. Haven't joined a forum in years, but since I am getting more into aerial cinematography, I figured this would be a great move. I'm currently looking to purchase an Inspire 2 + X5S package, preferably with the Prores and DNG licenses. I saw a few on ebay, but some of them include extra accessories put it out of my budget (4-5K). If anyone is selling or thinking about selling a bundle within my price range, please let me know. Thanks!
Hi,
Please look at my listing for inspire 2 in excellent like new condition. I can modify the package to fit your budget. Btw I have 100% eBay feedback for over 14 years!

Thank you for the responses! Please continue to keep me updated and I will sort through everything and will update this post once I find something suitable. I'm looking to purchase as soon as possible!!

Hi,
Please look at my listing for inspire 2 in excellent like new condition. I can modify the package to fit your budget. Btw I have 100% eBay feedback for over 14 years!
Sorry to hijack the post, but i'm interested in an I2 with basically the same as Novemberold5. i'll check out FDS website and as for the ebay listing, do you have a link?

I'm looking to sell my I2 as well. very light use with no issues at all. x7 with 4 lenses. 10 good batteries, ProRes/Raw license, 480 GB stick, follow focus and attachment, master and slave controllers, drone crates landing style case.

I'm looking to sell my I2 as well. very light use with no issues at all. x7 with 4 lenses. 10 good batteries, ProRes/Raw license, 480 GB stick, follow focus and attachment, master and slave controllers, drone crates landing style case.
You do realize that this thread is nearly two years old?

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian