Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

$500 bid Selling Inspire Add Ons: TSA LandingMode Case, 2 TX, 3 Batts, Charging Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
This item has been sold.

Here's the eBay link; willing to go outs
ide of eBay.

Contains:
  • GPC Inspire 1 Pro Landing Mode case with TSA-Approved locks, key included
  • Inspire 1 TB47 Battery (x2)
  • Inspire 1 TB48 Battery
  • Inspire 1 Transmitter (x3), two functioning, one in need of DJI repair. Consider the 3rd an extra!
  • Inspire 1 4-battery Charging Hub
  • Inspire 1 100W Charging brick and cables
  • Inspire 1 battery-to-transmitter charging cord
NOTE: PLEASE READ BELOW!

This is one hell of a deal, but there are two issues:
  • One of the transmitters, labeled #2, only works if power is supplied (from wall outlet OR included battery-to-transmitter cable). Otherwise it works perfectly.
  • Transmitter #3 ran out of battery during a firm re update, and now says "Send to DJI for repair". It will be functional, but needs to be sent to DJI first. We're throwing it in as a bonus.
Controller #1 functions perfectly.

I will be shipping the case itself, since there is no reason to put a military-spec case in a box.
Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
If you want to split any of this up, let me know. I'm interested in the working remote, TSA locks w/key and batteries. Let me know and TOTALLY understand if you dont want to split.

Here's the eBay link; willing to go outside of eBay.

Contains:
  • GPC Inspire 1 Pro Landing Mode case with TSA-Approved locks, key included
  • Inspire 1 TB47 Battery (x2)
  • Inspire 1 TB48 Battery
  • Inspire 1 Transmitter (x3), two functioning, one in need of DJI repair. Consider the 3rd an extra!
  • Inspire 1 4-battery Charging Hub
  • Inspire 1 100W Charging brick and cables
  • Inspire 1 battery-to-transmitter charging cord
NOTE: PLEASE READ BELOW!

This is one hell of a deal, but there are two issues:
  • One of the transmitters, labeled #2, only works if power is supplied (from wall outlet OR included battery-to-transmitter cable). Otherwise it works perfectly.
  • Transmitter #3 ran out of battery during a firm re update, and now says "Send to DJI for repair". It will be functional, but needs to be sent to DJI first. We're throwing it in as a bonus.
Controller #1 functions perfectly.

I will be shipping the case itself, since there is no reason to put a military-spec case in a box.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Correct me if I am wrong but this appears to be the same listing you posted previously here...
Inspire 1 Pro Landing Mode TSA Case + 2* controllers + 3 Batteries + Charging hub + Charging brick

Why are you posting it again?

If you want to split any of this up, let me know. I'm interested in the working remote, TSA locks w/key and batteries. Let me know and TOTALLY understand if you dont want to split.
Not opposed to the idea, but can I ask why?
No interest in the case?

I have zero need for the extra TX's, so I'd love to get rid of them all asap.

The issue is: I don't have extra 'regular' locks to replace the TSA ones, so they need to go with the case.

No interest in the case?

The issue is: I don't have extra 'regular' locks to replace the TSA ones, so they need to go with the case.
How much for just the case?

No interest in the case?

I already have the GPC case so I do not need another one and I don't need controllers that do not work and have no desire to fix or have them fixed. So if you want to get rid of the one transmitter and the batteries let me know. Thanks!

Also, if you want to sell the TSA latches, I can send you two of my latches that do not have the locks if that makes it easier for you.

Almost correct.
It didn't sell on Ebay so I lowered the price. This time I posted with the price in the title.
In that case I have deleted your other thread since posting the same item(s) more than once is against our forum rules.

This item will be sold on eBay as the OP has a bid on it. Just my guess.

In that case I have deleted your other thread since posting the same item(s) more than once is against our forum rules.

Cool, thanks. Sorry, still not used to the forum.

This item will be sold on eBay as the OP has a bid on it. Just my guess.

I’ve actually got one guy buying indipentently from EBay atm, will mark as sold soon as someone buys for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop