Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much dismantled the entire quad! Should have done a complete tear down for the fun of it . Great guide.

well indeed not much was / is missing but the stiffer copper wires i used hold everything in place kind of. so i would have to unsolder again.
it is kind of self expanatory because its a ready system and has to be designed to take apart and assy quick in order to be able to make a **** load... and that makes it simple to diss assy and re assemble you can't miss the screws. just have to remember them.

There is s guy claiming 43 mins with batt mod!

ok.
we will need the following then to believe:

-shoe size
- pics and screen shots
- video of the flight - i will watch it to the end lol
- a tutorial on how and what he did where plugged in what and what he used
-specs of everything meaning AC model, FW versions, which aux batteries he used, where he bought them and for how much. if he gets a discount he shall give us the code so we all can get them cheaper and all info on used devices
- if he is married or not
- kids?
- occupation

without that info no chance of believing 43 min LOL

oh before i forget check out The Editors signature multirotor setup its a blast LOL

in all seriousness, please provide or let some evidence provide the statement

cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
you could make it work though if you get a molex connector like on the gps pcb and make an extension to put the module on the arm of one side...
then you have a really ugly I1 but 43 min of air time with gps and also really bad aerodynamics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 89
It must be that long announced military grade battery by Lynh Phan which we are waiting for well over a year now

Status
Not open for further replies.