Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be that long announced military grade battery by Lynh Phan which we are waiting for well over a year now

No, just a regular guy who I helped her started with his battery mod a while back. He's continued working on getting more flight time in his spare time and may really be onto something here.

Reactions: tcchow
Ok, sounds good. Lets hope he will give his feedback. Is the 43 mins with X3 or X5 ?

a suggestion to the admins.
as in the sticky area i believe to remember a video /tutorial thread. if my video is good enough and usable to put a link there like the other videos for info.

your choice
cheers
m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please send or post a link to the fb group? I tried googling and fb search for a zoom in group but nada.

DamesNY, i was making a joke and meant to zoom in on the pic as there was no other information given.
sorry if i have mislead you but funny
cheers

Reactions: John Boylan
DamesNY, i was making a joke and meant to zoom in on the pic as there was no other information given.
cheers
Ha! I even tried google reverse image lookup!

Great video Phatzo.

Could I ask how everyone is mounting their auxiliary 6S batteries or twin 3S batteries to the bird?

cheers
Martin, really great video!!!
I used the spring16 code from Damon and ordered 4 6s 2700mah for only $285. I can't wait to use the pdf at the start of the post and your video when I do the battery mods!
I really appreciate the sharing guys!

Got a 5200LiHV Multistar to retest after the results reported above.

Will report back
Last night on my New Inspire Pro I got 20:21 flying time landing at 30%, said I had 7:14 time left with 2 6s TP 2700 and a TB48 and X5. Will be interesting to see what you get with that multistar 5200 again.

Oh also that was with like 0 wind and hovering about 50% of the time.

Reactions: damoncooper
This guy is saying he got 43mins flight time. Amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 77
Got a 5200LiHV Multistar to retest after the results reported above.

Will report back

29:20 to 10% with 450mah remaining in the battery (as expected). Not bad, but not earthshaking either. Mounted as below with no VPS issues.

I did like the VPS stability with this mounting solution.

Much better than the 3D printed mounting plates I've been using when batteries are mounted underneath the plates.

Last edited:
nice work man, thank you as usual for sharing...

Reactions: damoncooper
Status
Not open for further replies.