Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charger not include wall plug???

Reaction score
My charger did not come with the cord tha plugs in the wall. It seems odd tha it wasn't included and one end of the charger box was partially open so maybe it fell out during packing but maybe it doesn't come with one?
Before I go to BH, figured I would check and see with others that have gotten an extra standalone charger.

Not sure what the above two guys are talking about but I have three chargers (original plus two extra) and they all came with the wall plug portion.

its a very common cord, comes with most camcorder chargers, hot plates, coffe machines etc. a phantom one works also. they didnt want to ship each customer one for every counrty.

As above, as stated it doesn't come with this lead but some sellers are including it. The P2 one fits as well.

Im thinking they must have changed their policy on shipping the cord over the past few months. When I placed the order there was no mention of the cord not being included but I went and looked at BH listing last night and it clearly states that it does not. Like many mentioned.. Not a big deal it just seemed a little odd especially with the bottom of the box being slightly open like it was.

My charger did not come with the cord tha plugs in the wall. It seems odd tha it wasn't included and one end of the charger box was partially open so maybe it fell out during packing but maybe it doesn't come with one?
Before I go to BH, figured I would check and see with others that have gotten an extra standalone charger.
I got mine from coptershop, $2 more than from B&H, and they explained that it came with the power cable--that was the additional cost.. (I called them for a few questions). Came in it's own fancy-schmancy box.

Reactions: Funnone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian