Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Update v1.2.0.17 Available

Hello All, can someone take a screen shot of the About information on your controller AFTER you think you installed the new
Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.0.17 ??? Below is my capture after installing this new version.

Do we match? See below...

Best regards,
Steve

IMG_1794.JPG IMG_1793.JPG

A real screen shot. :)

16476482810_e6bd21f0a2_o.png

Hello All, can someone take a screen shot of the About information on your controller AFTER you think you installed the new
Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.0.17 ??? Below is my capture after installing this new version.

Do we match? See below...

Best regards,
Steve

View attachment 627 View attachment 628

It shows your main controller as .15. I thought this update today was .17.

EDIT: It's obvious I've misunderstood how these updates work. o_O

Last edited:
A real screen shot. :)

16476482810_e6bd21f0a2_o.png

Yep, these are the same numbers that show up on mine too. I took mine for another flight this morning after my previous rant on this thread and it seemed to behave ok, still having compass issues but this time I flew it out to about 1100m with pretty steady reception and video feed. I am looking forward to having consistent performance from y Inspire once they get these main bugs sorted out.

Hello All, SORRY!

Here is a resend! I send the before and not after.

So here is after i updated to: Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.0.17

Attachments

• IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1796.JPG
    IMG_1796.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Will see tomorrow after I do my test fly.. But based on the v17 release notes, i don't believe this FW will address it.

Here is the notes.

Major Updates:
1. Video downlink performance has been enhanced to provide a more stable video transmission signal.

2. OSD information display on HDMI devices has been optimized.

3. Connection performance between the Master and Slave remote controllers has been enhanced.

Hey, just FYI: I have had my HDMI monitor connected to the master and the earlier firmware showed (HDMI PORT ONLY) the NUMBER of Satellites. That as nice for testing. Now with 17, this is no longer showing on my HDMI monitor. Bummer! So that's one difference i found.

More on this later!

Best regards,
Steve

Hello All, SORRY!

Here is a resend! I send the before and not after.

So here is after i updated to: Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.0.17
steve i have exactly the same values as in your jpg's , only my Rc does not seem to connect anymore after the update , also i have no clue if the RC update did went well , no blue light during update and no green light , i stopped it after 40 minutes , is yours working ?

Check out mines.
10997635_10202510476922218_7989879808135134675_o.jpg
Hi Eliran , my app mentions version 1.0.2 , yours is 1.0.7 , how did you do that , i'm not aware of a new version of the app.. also the version of my camera is empty , no value at all , probably because RC and AC don't connect anymore , yours is 1.0.3 . i tried to re-link but nothing seems to work ..also tried to empty the card , download again but when rc is not connected to ac nothing can be done..i'm stuck here..

Well it looks like I have a yellow blinking status light after the update canceled. Now it seems the remote will not connect to the Inspire 1 "No Signal". Anyone else getting this?
i have exactly the same.. even relinking is not possible..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry