RHP International is an Integrator and Distributor for the FLIR line of Thermal Imaging Cores including the New FLIR VUE as well as the FLIR TAU2 Thermal Cores.
Pricing for the FLIR VUE Cameras and models available is as follows:
FLIR VUE 336x256 Pixel ... 7.5Hz Slow Video $1,499 - 30Hz Fast Video $1,699
6.8 mm; 45° x 35° Fov
9 mm; 35° x 27° FoV
13 mm; 25° x 19° FoV
FLIR VUE 640x512 Pixel ... 7.5Hz Slow Video $2,999 - 30Hz Fast Video $3,199
9 mm; 69° x 56° FoV
13 mm; 45° x 37° FoV
19 mm; 32° x 26° FoV
The 336 and 640 7.5Hz Slow Video models can be exported to any country license free.
The first shipment of the FLIR VUE Cores will be at the end of June 2015
There are some limitations to the FLIR VUE compared to the FLIR TAU2 Thermal Core:
- There will be No Radiometric Data available or Digital Output. Only Composite Video out via the 10 Pin USB Connector
- No Serial Communication - Only USB
- The FLIR Logo will be in the top right of the screen all the time
- Only 4 Color Palettes are available: White Hot, Black Hot, Lava, Fusion and Arctic. The TAU2 has 13 Color Palettes.
- It will have Consumer Grade specifications as opposed to Commercial Grade: Ex: Operating temperature range on the VUE is -20°C to +50°C - The TAU2 Commercial Grade is -40°C - +80°C
RHP International will be able to adapt our RHP-TAU-RC-IF system to control this unit from your Remote Control Joystick and RC through its UBS Connection but limited to what the FLIR VUE has available: