Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 Multi-charger failure

Reaction score
We got the multi-charger 6 months ago and it worked fine, but in the last couple of months it only charges 1 battery then stops.

We have 3 TB47s and one TB48. It doesn't seem to matter which combination of batteries are attached, nor how many (at least two!). It charges one, then stops. We have to remove the charged battery, then it wakes up again, finds the new battery(s) selects the fullest, and starts charging.

If you put 4 batteries in to charge, it appears to correctly test all four before selecting the fullest, then starts charging. Then stops.

Haven't seen this problem referenced here or at the DJI forums. Any ideas?

A63E840C-6D8E-4A7E-A7F4-7DED09794A62.png I have never used the DJI charger. This is the one I use charges all the batteries at one time instead of one at a time. Works great.

I think you need to have same capacity on the batteries when you want to charge them like that. If it wasn't that then try each battery with a separate charger to make sure that voltage on each cell is not under 3.2V

I think you need to have same capacity on the batteries when you want to charge them like that. If it wasn't that then try each battery with a separate charger to make sure that voltage on each cell is not under 3.2V
I've mixed and match 47 and 48 on my hub with no issue. Really not sure to be honest on his casr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool