Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Ive been having some stability issues when I fly my inspire 2. When I take off there is a lot of drifting that happens even in perfect conditions. It constantly struggles to connect to more that 5-6 satellites and drifts 4-5 feet up and down when im flying and its killing me. Almost every shot I get with something in the foreground is unusable because of the drifting. Ive calibrated compass, imu, and still drifting badly. Any advice on improving this issue?

Ive been having some stability issues when I fly my inspire 2. When I take off there is a lot of drifting that happens even in perfect conditions. It constantly struggles to connect to more that 5-6 satellites and drifts 4-5 feet up and down when im flying and its killing me. Almost every shot I get with something in the foreground is unusable because of the drifting. Ive calibrated compass, imu, and still drifting badly. Any advice on improving this issue?
Please try the search function before posting up a thread on a subject that has been covered many, many times previously.
There are numerous threads regarding the poor hovering of the I2.

Thank you.

eg: Search results for query: Inspire 2 stability

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool