Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Portable Stand

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
I bought this stand on ebay and I thought it would be a great display/service stand and after building it is what I expected.

Only problem is that when it came in it had zero, zip, nada assembly instruction.

So in good spirits I've included a photo of my building the stand just in case someone would like to build one also.

What it looks like when it comes in.

Tools I would recommend. 2.5mm Allen Wrench

Layout the parts.

Make sure you line up the holes correctly for the shoulders.

Assemble the shoulder portion.

Then work on ankles of the stand.

Completed ankles.

To get to the very tight places I rolled up some packing tape and used it to anchor the nut to align it to the bolt.

At this point *do not* tighten this screw. Secure it enough to allow the legs and arms to move with some resistance so they don't fold too easily.

Make sure the nut is on top of the foot.

Final product: :D

Last edited:
Reactions: beatnik
Nice but every time I look at the last photo it kinda makes me wanna run over there and catch the I1...
Can you please remove the last photo.
It's making me nervous! :rolleyes:

I bought this stand on ebay and I thought it would be a great display/service stand and after building it is what I expected.

Only problem is that when it came in it had zero, zip, nada assembly instruction.

So in good spirits I've included a photo of my building the stand just in case someone would like to build one also.

What it looks like when it comes in.

Tools I would recommend. 2.5mm Allen Wrench

Layout the parts.

Make sure you line up the holes correctly for the shoulders.

Assemble the shoulder portion.

Then work on ankles of the stand.

Completed ankles.

To get to the very tight places I rolled up some packing tape and used it to anchor the nut to align it to the bolt.

At this point *do not* tighten this screw. Secure it enough to allow the legs and arms to move with some resistance so they don't fold too easily.

Make sure the nut is on top of the foot.

Final product: :D
that's a gimbal stand :) nice...

i have a handheld gimbal i got for my octocopter for dslr and red camera use later. i designed a modular system with our 3D printer and made it possible to disassy and assy within ca 5 mins. the gimbal its self is dual usable just need to get a second yaw motor and just screw over to have it handheld. that is what it came with :) but nice idea i will have a check on that later...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop