You don't need to set those battery warning different from what you normally use. What I was saying it that when the warnings are displayed (eg. the aircraft will return land in 5 secs) you need to cancel it by tapping the red X cancel symbol or pressing the RC RTH/cancel button. What is important is to keep the motors running by pushing the throttle stick forward.How would one cancel all RTH and low battery warnings? I can't seem to lower the 'Critical Battery Warning' below 10% and 'Low Battery Warning' below 15%.
Got it - thanks!You don't need to set those battery warning different from what you normally use. What I was saying it that when the warnings are displayed (eg. the aircraft will return land in 5 secs) you need to cancel it by tapping the red X cancel symbol or pressing the RC RTH/cancel button. What is important is to keep the motors running by pushing the throttle stick forward.
I can not find the mod values after the update. Can you direct me on this?2015.8.4
Overview:1. All-in-One Firmware version updated to: v1.3.0
- Added option to downgrade the aircraft firmware.
- Added HD Video Conversion option in the video editor.
- Added High Dynamic Range (HDR) shooting feature.
- Enabled use of remote controller to shoot photos in burst mode.
- Fixed issue of video files being damaged when aircraft is powered off during recording.
- Added DJI SDK API support for Inspire 1.
- Optimized transportation mode. Now allows entering transportation mode even when the gimbal is
still attached to the aircraft. Transportation mode is automatically triggered when the gimbal is detached from the aircraft. Additionally, users can now immediately attach the gimbal after powering on the aircraft and exiting transportation mode.
- Added option to enable or disable the Vision Position System.
- Added option in Failsafe mode to land the aircraft at the current location and altitude.
- Added option to enable or disable Low Battery RTH feature.
- Support storing customized gimbal parameters.
- Camera View now displays the DJI logo if a video output error is detected to avoid confusion with a blank
- Motors stop spinning automatically if blocked by obstacles or excessive force.
- Support updating remote controller firmware though the DJI GO app.
- Optimized battery life algorithm.
- The battery will conserve extra power if it has not been calibrated for the first time.
- Optimized battery protection mechanism.
- Fixed the issue of DJI GO app displays “Flight Controller Data Error” when the capacity of flight controller is full.
- Improved the stability of the flight controller.
- Improved the stability of the Vision Position System.
- Fixed the issue of failing to reset GPS coordinate on the mobile device.
- The battery must be fully charged and then discharged to below 5% power to complete the calibration. Manually toggle the Flight Mode Switch to enter the IOC.
- Upgrading the remote controller firmware though USB flash drive is no longer supported after this update. Users should only update their remote controller by using the DJI GO app.
- Motors may beep and LEDs may flash during the update. This is normal as the motors will be updated following this update.
- The battery’s charge and discharge cycles may be affected by the update as a result of the new calculation method for the battery life.
- Even after the Vision Position System is disabled, the landing gear will still automatically lower in order to protect the gimbal when flying at low altitudes. If such action is not desired, turn off the Intelligent Landing Gear feature in the DJI GO app.
- Gimbal will produce beeping sound to indicate the parameters saved successfully.
- Aircraft firmware can only be downgraded to v1.2.106 or later.
Recalibrated 4 batteries today as part of the installation of firmware v1.3.0. Each time I flew down to critical battery warning, the Red X appeared & voice assistant announced 10 seconds to RTH. By the time the voice message finished the countdown was already @ 7. You have to have fast reactions to cancel. The screen display also gives you the choice to "tap" cancel or proceed with RTH.Haven't seen on this firmware yet....but on the previous I had 10 seconds to cancel rth