Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

REQ: Inspire1 v2.0, Inspire2 FFC ID#, TIA

Reactions: TRADSLLC
...editor, do you own either of these craft..?
What does that have to do with your original question?

I'll help you out with the first part of your request as well for the Inspire 1 v2.

Here..... FCC ID SS3-WM6101510 DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

You now have both pieces of information as per your request. Sourced the same way using Google but substituting "Inspire 1 v2 FCC Id" in the search field.
I assume you mean Federal Communications Commission rather than FFC as per your thread title and second part of your original post?

You're welcome.

What does that have to do with your original question?

I'll help you out with the first part of your request as well for the Inspire 1 v2.

Here..... FCC ID SS3-WM6101510 DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

You now have both pieces of information as per your request. Sourced the same way using Google but substituting "Inspire 1 v2 FCC Id" in the search field.
I assume you mean Federal Communications Commission rather than FFC as per your thread title and second part of your original post?

You're welcome.
...it doesn't, try this in your search eng, GFYA... ('cuse the typo, it was early)

You have received warnings before from other moderators explaining a repetition of your attitude will result in a ban.

You have just signed your own ban!

I Googled "Meaning of GFYA" and it seems to be something to do with an abbreviation of 'Guyana Forum For Youth In Agriculture' - strange.

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207