Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where? NDVI X3 camera or conversion in the UK?

Reaction score
Website
airoscope.com
Hi,
I would like to ask if anyone can tell me where I can get a NDVI conversion done on a X3 camera? Or better still, buy one outright in the UK? I would also be happy to change the lense myself if needed.

I might as well also ask if anyone knows of other equipment thats compatible with an Inspire One for agricultural surveys besides the FLR XT?

Something I can use with DroneDeploy etc.

Many thanks.

Hi,
I would like to ask if anyone can tell me where I can get a NDVI conversion done on a X3 camera? Or better still, buy one outright in the UK? I would also be happy to change the lense myself if needed.

I might as well also ask if anyone knows of other equipment thats compatible with an Inspire One for agricultural surveys besides the FLR XT?

Something I can use with DroneDeploy etc.

Many thanks.
Have you tried Google?
Took me less than 8 seconds!
NDVI X3

Reactions: Cornscot
Hi Editor,
I tried Google as we all do!

I was hoping that somebody on the forum might see it and recommend someone if they have a NDVI camera or if they did the conversion themselves. I don't always trust the weight Google place on certain websites.

Just looked at your recommendation, thanks.
Now I wonder how much cheaper ,if at all, it would be to buy an X3 and the lense conversion if I do it myself?

Hi Editor,
I tried Google as we all do!

I was hoping that somebody on the forum might see it and recommend someone if they have a NDVI camera or if they did the conversion themselves. I don't always trust the weight Google place on certain websites.

Just looked at your recommendation, thanks.
Now I wonder how much cheaper ,if at all, it would be to buy an X3 and the lense conversion if I do it myself?
Try here: For sale. Never flown.
AerialMediaPros.com : ndvi-camera-unit-for-inspire-1-and-matrice-100/dp/838

Try RCGroups aircraft-electric-multirotor- multirotor talk forum there are people there who have done it. I believe it was done in the UK..... You can try a search NDVI

steve t

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop