Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 Yaw Servo Tough To Turn....Gimbal Overload Warning

Reaction score
Anyone ever ran into a tough to turn X3 yaw on their gimbal?? Mine does not seem to be loose even at still state. It loosens up if you spin it back and forth manually for a few seconds but then stiffens back up again. It makes then video and photos very shaky and unusable while flying. Now I get to send in the camera to service again and wait in line to get it back. Any tips or anyone else having this experience???

If you have shaky video tighten up the mount with two small tie wraps, I have a post on the mod on this forum. I would not send the mount in for that reason a slow motor won't make a shaky shot.

I know that the yaw motor is the culprit. Not the mount. Twisting it by hand is when its hard to turn causing the motor to overwork itself and thus not allowing the motor to compensate for the shaking

Anyone ever ran into a tough to turn X3 yaw on their gimbal?? Mine does not seem to be loose even at still state. It loosens up if you spin it back and forth manually for a few seconds but then stiffens back up again. It makes then video and photos very shaky and unusable while flying. Now I get to send in the camera to service again and wait in line to get it back. Any tips or anyone else having this experience???
Sounds like bad bearings in the gimbal or binding slip rings.
You will need to send you X3 in for service/replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth