Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

You couldn't push me away harder if you tried...

Reaction score
You might as well have a flame thrower aimed right at me.

Yes! I would like to skip the dang form!!!

1622086764877.png

Argh!!! You can't even automate your website. Why should I trust you with my drone??? I guess I'll be moving along.

D

you are one of the reasons why i've stick my self to the forum in the begining, learning while entertaining & good attitude. seems

dji support seems not the only one this way nowadays.

you are one of the reasons why i've stick my self to the forum in the begining, learning while entertaining & good attitude. seems

dji support seems not the only one this way nowadays.
It's getting bad out there. I just got notification that my mapping software - which has been working great for years - has reached "End of Life" because they're jumping on the "subscription-based software" bandwagon. Every software company on the planet LOVES EOF'ing their software. What happened to the good old days when they just quietly stopped giving free tech support? You know...like Windows 7??? Now they NUKE the software so it no longer works. But it gets worse...

So I click the link for their NEW and "improved" software. I see NOTHING about iOS requirements. Not a dang word. But I know that "diligence" is in short supply these days. So I email them to ask. Sure enough...."Oh yeah....I guess we forgot....yeah....this will no longer be compatible with anything older than iOS 13." JERKS!!

Well, Skippy, you MIGHT wanna MENTION this little thing we call "system requirements" SOMEWHERE on your website. So now I guess I'm supposed to throw away FIVE perfectly-functioning iPads and replace them all with Apple's latest garbage??? I have a better idea. I'll find a different company.

I hate the direction this world has gone in. The customer USED to be #1 or "always right." Now we're in dead last.

D

Reactions: Yellow Fellow
Bait and switch. They want the subscription money up front before you find out how their support is. I just ran into the same thing.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
It's getting bad out there. I just got notification that my mapping software - which has been working great for years - has reached "End of Life" because they're jumping on the "subscription-based software" bandwagon. Every software company on the planet LOVES EOF'ing their software. What happened to the good old days when they just quietly stopped giving free tech support? You know...like Windows 7??? Now they NUKE the software so it no longer works. But it gets worse...

So I click the link for their NEW and "improved" software. I see NOTHING about iOS requirements. Not a dang word. But I know that "diligence" is in short supply these days. So I email them to ask. Sure enough...."Oh yeah....I guess we forgot....yeah....this will no longer be compatible with anything older than iOS 13." JERKS!!

Well, Skippy, you MIGHT wanna MENTION this little thing we call "system requirements" SOMEWHERE on your website. So now I guess I'm supposed to throw away FIVE perfectly-functioning iPads and replace them all with Apple's latest garbage??? I have a better idea. I'll find a different company.

I hate the direction this world has gone in. The customer USED to be #1 or "always right." Now we're in dead last.

D
i am very worried because of this world's direction.. is so crappy.
..been reading an article lately :

Planned Obsolescence - Should Be an Offense Punishable like Any Deception.​

i was laughing at it then i realized , technology doesn't mean progress, so why i am chasing something i will never own because someone decides that.
- i just shrug my shoulders.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde