Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone interested, I found the UBRT (Universal Battery Repair Tool) site (in Russian). Via the link below, Google Translate does a really good job of translating the site into English. I'm so far impressed with the amount of information especially when it comes to desoldering a main pack from a BMS and in what order. Also, fuse replacement and unsealing the BMS. There are useful insights like the Phantom 3, Phantom 4, and Mavic batteries.

Google Translate

Red_Label_DJI - A special version of the license to restore batteries Phantom-3, Phantom-4, Mavic, Spark, Ronin, Inspire, Agras (and others) from DJI

Allows the user to access programming of bq30z55, bq9003, bq40z307, bq78350, bq34z100 chips.

A Red Label DJI license costs a flat 200 USD.

Last edited:
yeah try paying for it.....no link....just a russian phone or type of wechat to contact......NO-Thanks

yeah try paying for it.....no link....just a russian phone or type of wechat to contact......NO-Thanks
Well, that stinks, it does look like they take Paypal so you'd have some protection for a possible refund. The info seems good though. Probably due to the limited ability to transact purchases in Russia.

On a plus note, I just bought 2 brand new TB48's off eBay for 349.95. I confirmed with the seller that there were indeed 2. Yup, that's 175ea. Not a bad day after all.

Here's an update. While I thought I got a good deal for 2 TB48's, it looks like I received 1 TB48 and 1 TB47, both are completely dead. Fortunately, the seller apologized and said they would issue a full refund. I still have to get the refund but as of last night, I was pretty sure I was out my $349.95., now I'm cautiously optimistic. The batteries are packed up and ready for return. Man, that seemed like such a great deal too...

It's risky to buy those baterries as they are not produced from long ago. It's good you'll get your money back.
Three months ago I purchased 2 tb48 from our local dji dealer and they told me those batteries are on the shelf from years so to be aware and I cannot return them to the shop but to dji's service if they are faulty. They came out to be in great condition but when I check their serials found that they were produced back in 2016 [emoji44] so far a lot of flights on them and there is just slight deviation in one of the cells on both of them. Unfortunatelly the local seller doesn't have any more.

i tied to tell people in a nice way.....DJI dicontinued TB 47 48 4 years ago.......theses are shelf queens.......they can be rebooted and charge again.....but need to know what your doing..... i would not purchase new, i only buy goo use TB's its the only safe way

i talked to Russians.....and dont get specific answers...... i would like to buy red addition......caz i have passcode, just need good software.....but no answers yet

What stinks is DJI is still selling refurbed Inspire 1's. They should also still be selling batteries.

Reactions: niki
What stinks is DJI is still selling refurbed Inspire 1's. They should also still be selling batteries.
i heard if you contact DJI support, they have a surplus of batteries, but they dont advertise......so i send and email, and 5 days later this response.., so seems hopeful, but im not going to reply, i have enough batteries, and 4 modded....but if some one tries....see what answer you get

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting DJI support.

Do your want to buy battery for your Inspire 1 I can confirm the stock with the factory. And please provide information below so we can create a case for you:
1. First and Last Name:
2. Complete Shipping Address (No PO Box. Kindly send us your complete shipping address to avoid further issues for shipping):

House/Flat No./Building and floor:

Street:

City/Town:

Province/State:

Postal/Zip code:

3. Phone number:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Larry,
DJI Technical Support
Website: http://www.dji.com/supportYoutube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

That sounds pretty promising, However I'd ,ove to get a couple of those modes batteries instead, my problem is I had a hack on facebook and I closed it, now to open it FB is asking for a copy of ID claiming that there is suspicious activity in my account and was suspended, when actually I cancelled my account after reporting the hack. Cruzroy, do you know if the source of the batteries also has Instagram? that account I had no problem opening, even though they belong to FB.

Since I also inquired about the batteries, no the ONLY way they want to deal with things is through facebook.

I sent an email and they referred back to facebook. Quite frustrating.

i would open new facebook under a new name and a new gmail, people have hundreds of FB accounts, but sorry, most of asia only use's FB to talk or wechat.....dot know why

Since I also inquired about the batteries, no the ONLY way they want to deal with things is through facebook.

I sent an email and they referred back to facebook. Quite frustrating.
yeah asian community likes FB to mostly talk though, some use wechat

Ouch ... I spent the entire weekend reading this thread finally front to back. I'm about to conclude my thoughts in a separate post on this forum, don't go anywhere if you're interested ...

Ouch ... I spent the entire weekend reading this thread finally front to back. I'm about to conclude my thoughts in a separate post on this forum, don't go anywhere if you're interested ...
I'm interested. I wont go anywhere.

I'm interested. I wont go anywhere.

anyone here have software and know how to use ev2300 ??? let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.