Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hard case

Reaction score
Hello everyone hope everyone's having a good day figured I'd ask everyone since I cant find it in the search bar and YES I looked hahaha. So I bought an inspire1 for a great deal on line and so next thing is a case/ backpack to travel with so what does everyone carry or roll there drone in? I pick up the lowepro for the inspire1 but putting the camera on and off got old fast so next is the hard case found a HPRC 2780W on Amazon 200.00 used. So know instead of camera on camera off know it's just props on off plus I get to carry my mavic zoom and my Epson bt35e glasses and the rest of my accessories for both drones. So let's see how you guys/gals travel.

Attachments

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone hope everyone's having a good day figured I'd ask everyone since I cant find it in the search bar and YES I looked hahaha. So I bought an inspire1 for a great deal on line and so next thing is a case/ backpack to travel with so what does everyone carry or roll there drone in? I pick up the lowepro for the inspire1 but putting the camera on and off got old fast so next is the hard case found a HPRC 2780W on Amazon 200.00 used. So know instead of camera on camera off know it's just props on off plus I get to carry my mavic zoom and my Epson bt35e glasses and the rest of my accessories for both drones. So let's see how you guys/gals travel.
This is Inspire 1 related so it belongs in the Inspire 1 discussion area - I have moved it.

200 what used? No currency notation is meaningless on an international forum

You couldn't have searched too hard....

Just typing in 'Inspire 1 backpack' yields

However, from your thread title I assume you are looking for a hard case so typing in 'Inspire 1 Hard Case' will give you numerous threads like:

Maybe....

Or...

You're welcome.

Reactions: Rattydude77
Reaction score
No I bought a hard case not looking to buy and just making conversion to see what people carry there drones in and I must not of search hard enough my bad and I wasent thinking it's an internal forum and thank you for the move.

Reactions: The Editor
Reaction score
The camera on off part of your post is confusing.
Did you want a carry system that allows you to leave the camera attached while you transport the aircraft?
Maybe I missed something.

Reaction score
The camera on off part of your post is confusing.
Did you want a carry system that allows you to leave the camera attached while you transport the aircraft?
Maybe I missed something.
I wanted a case big enough to keep the camera on taking it on and off got old .

Reaction score
Website
ClearEyePhoto.com
Well, as the moderator has pointed out, this topic has been discussed in many other forums. So I'll just briefly say here that, when I used the I1 I was a huge fan of the Inspak I1 landing mode case (except checked baggage/freight). It was very light, and I loved not having to remove the X5 camera or switch in and out of travel mode. When I upgraded to the I2 a few years ago I really missed the convenience of the Inspak case, and I have yet to find something as convenient for my I2. I use GPC cases when I need to check my drone for air travel or load it into a truck with a bunch of other gear, but I hate how heavy and bulky those cases are.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronedepot