Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Does anyone know where I can find some Inspire 1 batteries. Im in Australia, I've tried searching the web for I1 batteries and they are all out of stock on all online stores. I know that the I1 is no longer in production of DJI, but the fact that I can't even buy a battery for the inspire 1 anymore is ridiculous. What is going to happen when my current battery breaks or something. Did I make the mistake of buying an Inspire 1 in 2019? Anyway, Im looking in particular for the TB48 so I can get longer flight times. So if anyone knows any websites that are selling I1 batteries please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: Jim Weist
Hi guys.

Does anyone know where I can find some Inspire 1 batteries. Im in Australia, I've tried searching the web for I1 batteries and they are all out of stock on all online stores. I know that the I1 is no longer in production of DJI, but the fact that I can't even buy a battery for the inspire 1 anymore is ridiculous. What is going to happen when my current battery breaks or something. Did I make the mistake of buying an Inspire 1 in 2019? Anyway, Im looking in particular for the TB48 so I can get longer flight times. So if anyone knows any websites that are selling I1 batteries please let me know. Thanks.
This sites classifieds or eBay/Gumtree etc is your only options.
The batteries are long discontinued by the manufacturer and no dealer/reseller will have any in stock.

Secondhand will be your only option other than maybe a very rare new example which will attract a ridiculous price premium.

There are still some on amazon.com, interestingly they are manufactured by Beyond Solutions!? Not sure is that genuine battery but there are positive reviews back from 2016. Maybe check out the lates reviews to see if they are still positive.

Reactions: Skyline-Imaging
The good news is the Matrice 600 TB48s batteries are essentially the same battery. Those are the batteries I plan on modifying when my Inspire 1 batteries eventually die.

D

Hi guys.

There are knock-offs available on the market BUT it is questionable if they will perform or not when you get them. DJI discontinued manufacturing them, I know there are used TB47s and TB48s being offered but again, you never know what condition they are in or how they have been maintained. Best option is to fly what you have into the ground and then replace the platform.

There are knock-offs available on the market BUT it is questionable if they will perform or not when you get them. DJI discontinued manufacturing them, I know there are used TB47s and TB48s being offered but again, you never know what condition they are in or how they have been maintained. Best option is to fly what you have into the ground and then replace the platform.
The platform is pretty good to toss it in the bin. The cells can be replaced, it's not much difficult.

I replaced the whole thing. Went with the Yuneec H520 for small jobs.
This is going off topic, but Yaneec drones are also with custom batteries. Also with those camera specs and flight time it will be better to go fo Mavic 2 Pro, there is 10bit HDR and still 1" sensor, as well much smaller form factor and overal weight which puts you in different category for UAV operations.
Anyway it depends on the type of job and personal preference. Inspire 1 Pro/RAW is unbeatean by any Yaneec, there are simply made for different type of jobs.

Back to the topic.
What Donnie suggest is reasonable, as well one can buy individual cells and recreate the pack. Atleast the second one is what I'm planning to do at some time as the bird works very well. There are some posts in the forum showing the exact cell specs if someone is interested.

Last edited:
I have 4ea TB48 battery's with cycle count as follows 86, 79, 44 and 24, all were charged to 100% and all cells were 100%, they were set to decrease power in 10 days, these now show 3 lights when turned on, asking $195ea for the two hi cycle and $250 ea for the lower cycles, this includes shipping.
Thanks, Dave email [email protected]

Last edited:
Hey stealth_inspire. I was looking for batteries about two month's ago now, placed an order only to have canceled by the provider a month later. I ended up buying an I1 pro with 5 TB48 batteries and extremely low charging cycles. With the batteries and a GCP hard case and other goodies, I only payed $600 for the drone and basic accessories. Good luck with finding batteries, much less finding batteries that are in good condition. I bought 4 TB47's some years ago off eBay when there wasn't a shortage. They started swelling up not to long after. Well pass the 14 day return policy. Then as the administrator said, Amazon has TB47's $350.00. Opportunist at their best...

I’m going to wind up selling my I1V2 With 4 TB 48s. Drones in mint condition. And it has a zoom lens camera. Hard case. Carbon fiber props. Much more.

I have an OEM 47, OEM 48 and an aftermarket 48. I guess I'm a lucky fellow!

Hi guys.

Hello mate from the UK
Just to let you know I bought x2 brand new TB48 batteries from AliExpress
I had contact with the seller, the batteries turned up maybe 5 weeks later really well packaged and yep all good, give them a coat of looking at!
Let me know how you get on
Cheers Ty

I’m going to wind up selling my I1V2 With 4 TB 48s. Drones in mint condition. And it has a zoom lens camera. Hard case. Carbon fiber props. Much more.
How much?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207